vendredi 2 août 2013

Your Daily digest for pipe naruto

pipe naruto
Pipes Output 
thumbnail Gatchaman Crowds - Episode 4 - Kitsch
Aug 2nd 2013, 19:00


thumbnail Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA - Episode 4 - We Lost
Aug 2nd 2013, 18:00


The two teams: Illya and Rin, and Miyu and Luvia head to the riverbed to collect the next Card and face off against Caster. Because Caster is high up in the air, Illya and Miyu have to learn how to fly in order to defeat her. Illya is able to fly with ease, but Miyu has a difficult time.

thumbnail Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen - Episode 5 - Tale 5
Aug 2nd 2013, 05:00


Megu is a sick girl whose mind has also become as unhealthy as her body. She entertains romantic ideas about death and dying, desperate for attention from her busy father. The mischievous little doll with black wings, Suigintou, thinks she has found an easy mark to drain, but despite her openly evil nature, she finds the human girl's willingness to die unnerving. In the meantime, Jun receives another book in the mail. He is actually excited to find out what doll he can make next despite already dealing with the prissy and demanding Shinku, but she orders him under no uncertain terms not to open his new book.

Behind the Smoke - Dai Yoshihara Formula Drift 2011/2012 Season - Episode 74 - It All Goes Wrong In Seattle - Formula Drift Rd 5 - Daijiro Yoshihara - Behind The Smoke 3 - Ep16
Aug 2nd 2013, 01:11


Daijiro heads up to Formula Drift Round 5 in Seattle with hopes high. With the season winding down, Daijiro and team know the importance of every point. There is no room for error now. Will they manage to qualify high? Will the car be in one piece? Will Dai learn how to say Creme Brulee? Some of these will be answered in this dramatic episode of Behind The Smoke Season 3. Behind the Smoke Season 3 (BTS3) is a web reality series about 2011 Formula Drift Champion Daijiro Yoshihara. The cameras capture Dai and his team on and off the tracks. BTS3 is produced by GTChannel in association with Discount Tire/America's Tire. GTChannel is a CAR.VIDEO.NETWORK on YouTube with over 15 Million monthly views and 100 partner channels. Music: "Revised Youth" by Brokenkites "Efface" by Silence Available at Jamendo.com Go to our http://www.youtube.com/gtchannel channel to check out our videos and partner channels.

Media files:
video?type=media&id=643297 (video/mp4)
Creative Spotlight: Episode #249 – Andy Tsang
Aug 2nd 2013, 00:04

andytsangheader

Andy Tsang is a talented designer, illustrator, screen printer, photographer, and…well we’re losing track how talented this guy is. After releasing his Game of Thrones print to much fanfare and buzz across the internet I wanted to sit down with Andy and he was happy enough to oblige. Read below for the full Q&A…

You've been mentored under your cousin Miles Tsang for awhile now. What kinds of things have you learned from him about the business of selling your art?

Andy: Miles has been very helpful in answering all my questions on screen printing, even when I’m texting him at 2am in the morning asking why something went wrong! He’s definitely guided me through the process from how to start at the very beginning to what kind of shipping methods to use when selling art. As far as the business side of selling art, I’m still VERY new to it, actually Valar Morghulis is the first art of any kind I’ve ever tried to sell online (I did a couple of cons here and there eons ago). Gary at Inside the Rock Poster Frame has been awesome and he agreed to blog about my first screen print. I’m not actively trying to sell the print but it is out there for people if they want it!

andytsang2

Tell us about Valar Morghulis and how you decided to release a print based off of such an iconic show. Are you experiencing any anxiety to create fan art for a show with such a loyal following?

Andy: Game of Thrones is hands down my favourite TV show currently and possibly my favourite show of all time. The story lines and characters and twists and turns are just so awesome. I loved the storyline of Arya and Jaqen H’ghar in Season 2 and I thought the ending was just so cool when (SPOILER ALERT) he gives her the coin and tells her about Valar Morghulis. I usually find it pretty hard to come up with concepts for my art but I found GoT so inspiring that this one came quite easily to me. It was initially drawn as a personal project, as a cool thing to try screen printing as my first poster but after I printed it I thought it looked good enough to try and put out there. I don’t know if I would say I have any anxiety creating the fan art for GoT… I did test the waters prior to printing it by releasing the art on the website reddit.com and it garnered some positive responses so I felt comfortable going through with it. If anybody had problems with the content I’d be happy to address it.

A lot of your work experience is being an assistant. Do you have a desire to become an art director at some point in your career?

Andy: Although it would be nice to be an art director and eventually a production designer, my current work as a 1st assistant is actually quite satisfying. My official title is “1st Assistant Art Director” but a more apt description would be “Graphic Designer.” Most of the time on the shows I work on I’m the only graphic designer so I have quite a bit of freedom and creative control in my work. One day I would probably like to work my way up and work on big hollywood blockbusters but I’ll let it come as my career progresses.

You are well versed in storyboards, as well as graphic design, illustration and painting. How are you able to become a well balanced multi-disciplinary artist?

Andy: I started drawing at a young age, which I believe lent itself well as a foundation to all other forms of art. I was able to experiment with different art methods throughout high school and studied one year of Art Fundamentals at Sheridan College. I did my film degree at Ryerson which I think helped me in understanding storyboards and composition better. After graduating I started in the film/tv biz and I just landed in the graphic design world by circumstance and I found that my background in drawing, painting, film, photography, and composition all helped me in the transition to graphic design. I think if one has a good sense of art and an eye for design, it really doesn’t matter what the outlet or medium is, the creativity will come through. Your only limitation should be technical skill, and that can be learned and overcome with time and effort.

andytsang3

Comics have a very strong foundation to work from. With your own creative foundations already established, how has each Director's stylistic preferences influenced you as a storyboard artist?

Andy: Each director definitely has their own style and scene layout in their head. It’s my job to put what they see in their mind on paper and I think rather than their stylistic preference influencing me it’s more a matter of their preparation and thought process that influences me. Some directors will come to me with diagrams all mapped out with stick figures, and some will simply explain what they want with words and photographs. The challenge is sifting through all the information and putting it down on paper in the precise way the director wants. I see storyboarding as more of a method to relay information than something that I can or should stamp my style on.

In contrast, do you feel you need improvement in an area or has a discipline fallen by the wayside due to balancing so many mediums?

Andy: I feel I need improvement in all areas all the time. I do feel that my drawing and illustration skills have fallen by the wayside a bit since the concentration of my daily job is graphic design. I’m a big supporter of being multifaceted but I realize the importance of concentrating on one task and being the best you can be at it rather than concentrating on three different things and being just okay at all of them. I’m gonna be cheesy and share one of my favorite quotes from a Neil Young song… “If you follow every dream, you might get lost“.

What are some of your favorite Asian films?

  • Once Upon a Time in China
  • Ip Man
  • Shaolin Soccer
  • Graveyard of the Fireflies
  • Anything Jackie Chan

andytsang4

How did you get started in photography? How does photography lend a hand to your overall repertoire as an artist?

Andy: To be honest I got into photography because I got lazy with drawing and thought pointing and clicking is way easier than rendering a whole scene by hand! I ended up emailing as many wedding studios as I could to try and find a job as an apprentice or something in university and latched on to a fairly big wedding photography studio. I was lucky and learned on the job and was able to hone my skill on the weekends. I think photography is important in that it really helps with my understanding of composition and colour.

These photographs contain scenes from Mexico, Thailand, and Japan. Are you a big traveller?

Andy: I love travelling! I did a four month backpacking trip (incl. Japan, one of my favourite countries) in 2009 in China/Japan/Thailand/Cambodia and did a 2 month trip in 2010 in Singapore/Indonesia/Laos/Vietnam. Southeast asia is so awesome.. you can just point your camera in any direction and you’ll have a great shot.

What lies ahead of you in the future? Will we be seeing bigger editions of prints from you?

Andy: Well right now I’m working on Beauty and the Beast Season 2 so that’s going to take me into middle of next year… As for screen printing, I’m thinking of doing a couple more game of thrones themed drawings, maybe a Stark Trilogy or something… As far as edition size, I’d like to aim for a 20-25 edition size, I just gotta get my technique down better! Stay tuned!

andytsang5

Want to see all of Andy’s work and see what is on the horizon? Hit up his official site below:

http://kirindesign.com/

Sound of the Sky – Review
Aug 2nd 2013, 00:02

reviewjapanheader
soundofthesky

There are many different ways to have a show based off of the theme of having characters reveal themselves and develop together through their connections together, probably the most common of which in media is to take characters and put them into perilous situations and use that danger as fuel to power things along and create dramatic moments for change and to open up the secrets that they hold dear and hide. It certainly isn't the only way of doing things however as using a more measured and bit by bit approach that slowly reveals elements about the characters can be just as- or possibly more- rewarding as the audience comes to gradually learn about the individuals and what motivates them- and perhaps also what terrifies them as well. Sound of the Sky (So Ra No Wo To) opts for the second approach as it introduces the audience slowly to this post apocalyptic world where humanity seems to be on the way out and, not content with the pace nature is setting, continues to fight wars amongst itself as if to speed the end along the march to extinction as the combatants fight over shrinking resources with a mix of futuristic (compared to now) and mid 20th Century-ish weapons.

The story opens as a young girl is trapped, scared and separated from her parents in a desolate building when suddenly a young woman in a military uniform with a trumpet walks into her view. The girl was Kanata Sorami and she was so taken with the woman and the song she played that Sorami joined the military as it is one of the only places one can learn to play a bugle as this ancient method of sending messages across a battlefield is the most effective method in this technology regressed period. Fortunately for Sorami her assignment comes while the country is currently in a tenuous state of peace and she is assigned to an outpost in an area of the country that is deemed of less than vital importance and which has escaped many direct effects of the current strife to its boundaries, but the losses of friends and families is still felt even here. Luck is with her as rather than facing a suspicious or hostile environment the city her post is in greatly respects the women who many the fort as they have a legend of a group of young maidens who saved the town from a fire breathing demon and the current residents of the fort are treated like those maiden's spiritual descendents and are deeply loved by most of the town. As Sorami starts her training she will be learning from Rio Kazumiya who is an expert bugler and posses one of the rare trumpets to still survive and Rio will have to teach this raw recruit to be able to do her job on the battlefield as Sorami learns from Rio and her other three squad members what it means to be a soldier…even if this company may bend the rules of military decorum more than a bit.

soundofthesky2

First an admission- I love series that are comfortable with their story and where they want to go enough to be confident in taking the pace that best suits the featuring of the cast that have been assembled, be it a hectic pace of an action title or one that adopts a far slower and smoother pace which is what this series does. This allows for the title to be both entertaining as well as soothing after a fashion as it often approaches events with less than a dire effect but with an eye toward how each one works to shine aspects on the character personalities of the cast involved which assists the series in adopting a feeling almost like a very laid back version of MASH where the characters seem almost like they would be misfits in the military, though the series has the characters treat their training as something serious (mostly) and while they may be a bit unorthodox they (generally) don't do  anything that would rise to insubordinate for the most part but which emphasizes why each of the young woman joined the military and the underlying feelings to what they feel their purpose in it is. In addition each one of the young women is shown to carry their own past as they have all been touched in different ways by the long strife and each one carries a weight from it with some of the events having been motivating (like for Sorami) to ones that are deeply held scars that time has not yet been able to heal but which the camaraderie they have at this post may facilitate and help speed along and foster their growth as characters who can confront some of their past rather than simply run from it.

soundofthesky3

In order to help sell this story- or perhaps what really puts the series over the top- the series is given an incredibly lush and detailed style of animation that seems almost like it is of theatrical quality that when combined with a pace that feels like each episode has more than 20 some minutes to tell each episode which combines to helps cast a spell that draws the viewer in and when added with the emotions present can make it seem like one's sense of time just vanishes as the story takes on a life of its own and engages the viewer on almost a spiritual level at times. That said there are points where individual episodes take on a different enough tone that they do seem to create a minor amount of disconnect from the whole, though this situation may be absurd moments that help define the outer levels of the series boundaries rather than cracks in the narrative. The series is one that those who like faster paced material may not find as appealing to their tastes but it definitely is a series that if given a chance will worm its way in to most people's hearts with its memorable and lovely cast as they go about their daily tasks which then build toward both individuals and in their role as soldiers- a role they may wind up having to play despite the seeming futility of the whole situation in the grand scheme of things and their separation from the disputed front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpXpGPkpGOU

A special note here- the series is available on DVD from Right Stuf in both a limited edition boxset with a chipboard box, more art and a booklet with additional art, production sketches and and translated material from the production staff as well as a standard DVD size case "litebox" release and while both sets contains the same four discs extras (including a [slightly] Alternate version of episode and two DVD only episodes) it is well worth tracking down the limited edition as the extra art and booklet are more than well worth the $10 difference in SRP.
soundoftheskyrating

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire